Fiberglass Plywood Panel for Truck Body
|100-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $31.5 US $31|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HY3Ply
- Fire Rating: 1
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Ral or Ncs or Customer Shade
- Maximum Width: 2700mm
- Bonding Tech: Vacuum Bonding
- Transport Package: Standard Seaworthy Pallet, Film on Each Panel
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Feature: Light Weight, Waterprrof
- Certification: ISO9001
- Plywood Panel: Waterproof
- FRP Skin Thickness: 1-5mm
- Maximum Length: 17.5m
- Trademark: Hengyi
- Specification: standard 1220*2440
- HS Code: 7019909000
Hengyi Composite's Wide Range of FRP Plywood mainly consist the bellow products:
- 2layers: FRP Skin + Plywood
- 3layers: FRP Skin + Plywood + FRP
- FRP Skin + EPS Foam + Plywood
- FRP Skin + XPS Foam + Plywood
- FRP Skin + PP Honeycomb core + Plywood
- 5layers:FRP Skin +plywood +EPS Foam +Plywood +FRP Skin
- FRP Skin +plywood +EPS Foam +Plywood +FRP Skin
FRP PLYWOOD FOAM panels are custom manufactured to meet customer service requirements:
• Seamless one-piece construction
• Improved thermal properties
• Excellent impact resistance
• Structural integrity with superior clean ability
FRP PLYWOOD FOAM panels consist of either XPS foam expanded polystyrene foam insulated panels sandwiched between FRP PLYWOOD
*The interior layer of fiberglass is typically eliminated when the FRP PLYWOOD panel is utilized to construct the FRP PLYWOOD FOAM panel.
A wide variety of options are available to achieve the desired strength, thickness or
thermal value enabling you to easily custom specify your foam panel.
1. Choose the desired FRP PLYWOOD (FRP/plywood) thickness and finish for the exterior side of the laminate.
2. Choose the desired type and thickness of the foam core.
3. Choose the FRP PLYWOOD thickness and finish for the interior side of the laminate
Structure: FRP(GRP) skin+ Plywood+ EPS/XPS foam+ Plywood +FRP(GRP) Skin
Gel Coat. 15 mils (± .003") of a smooth, high gloss gel coat designed to offer superior weathering
characteristics and resistance to UV degradation. All standard Qingdao Daison gel coats are formulated to offer good flexibility, are acid and alkali resistant and when the surface is properly prepared, will readily accept decals and most paints.
Standard - Clear film. A thin clear film is laminated to the interior surface of the panel during the
composite panel production process. This heat sealable film covers typical porosity and provides a surface which is considerably easier to clean than raw resin surfaces.
Optional - Resin Surface. For applications where sanding, laminating, or bonding to the interior
surface of the panel is required, upon request, Qingdao Daison will eliminate the use of the clear film. A white pigmented polyester resin will be the final interior finish and will contain porosity on the surface.
Optional - Gel Coat. Where additional protection against moisture penetration is desired,
Qingdao Daison will add 15 mils (+-.003") of high gloss gel coat to the interior surface on special orders.
All Qingdao Daison panels utilizing plywood cores are subject to minimal shrinkage and/or expansion when exposed to moisture or high temperatures.
Standard panels are available in sizes up to 120" wide x 58' long with a maximum overall thickness of 5".
FRP Plywood FOAM panels utilize vertical stiffeners 24" on center as standard. Additional stiffeners can be added on special order. The vertical stiffener consists of ¾" plywood cut to exact thickness of foam running vertically through the panel.
Width ± 3mm Length ± 3mm
Straightness ± 3 Squareness ± 3mm
(Adjacent corners) (Diagonal corners)
An optional edge coating can be applied to each panel prior to shipment to protect panels in transit, or during temporary storage.